Diet – Movement – Sleep
The foundations of health, which if you get right will lead to a more energised life, and a leaner, stronger body.
- We’ll develop your eating habits to work with your body type, lifestyle and goals. No rigid diet plans, food restrictions, or calorie counting – this is about learning what foods your body needs and when!
- Learn to move in a fashion that’s stimulating in both body and mind. If you enjoy something you’ll keep on doing it, it’s that simple! I’ll also give you the tools to free your body so you can push beyond your current limits both physically and mentally.
- Sleep must be made a priority! The recovery and development of body and mind is greatly aided by restful, deep sleep. I can teach you pre and post sleep routines that can enable this.
The coaching I offer is based on a long-term vision – a healthy body and mind for life! I’ll teach you a patient and methodical approach to your health, taking it one step at a time, helping you progress towards your goals in the easiest possible fashion.
Ultimately you’ll take control and make the decisions…I’m just here to help guide you along as you become the best version of yourself.
Please feel free to make an enquiry below to arrange a consultation.
You'll learn how to:
- Develop intuition, listening to your body
- Push your body and mind beyond current boundaries
- Balance your hormones naturally, boosting energy levels, performance and recovery
- Eat the way your body type and goals require
- Incorporate sustainable nutritional habits into your life
What it doesn't include:
- Off the shelve training programs
- Short-term fixes, fads and rigid nutrition plans
- Counting calories and weighing of foods
- Food restrictions (unless for religious, moral, or intolerance reasons)
- Me dictating what foods to eat and diets to follow
Individual coaching packages
Going solo Nutrition Plan
- One-off consultation
- A unique nutrition blue print that works around your life and goals
- Ideal for those who require the final tools to unlock their potential without ongoing support
£60 (£35 for a follow up consultation)
One-2-one Online Nutrition Coaching
- Personalised coaching centred around your unique life and goals
- Food diary, and a sleep, energy & exercise journal analysis
- Bi-weekly video calls to assess your progress and to further your education
- Weekly email check-ins and support through out
Limited availability. From £30 a week – Minimum 3 month's (10% discount if paid in full)
- Each session is tailored towards your needs and specific goals
- I'll teach you how to use your bodyweight to develop a strong, lean and mobile body
- We'll work together to develop a movement and recovery practice that fits in your life
- Based at Sudden Movements gym in Armley, Leeds
From £35 per session
Personal Training & Nutrtition Coaching
- You'll get my complete knowledge on nutrition and movement through out
- Combining both will mean attaining your goals in a faster time frame
Please enquire for a bespoke package